Soil degradation is happening at an alarming pace and is affecting regions inhabited by over one-third of the global population. This phenomenon contributes to a dramatic decline in the productivity of croplands and rangelands worldwide, thereby threatening food security and environmental quality. Soil health, along with water supply, is the most valuable resource for humans, as human life depends on the soil’s generosity. Environmental concern has begun to spread as issues such as pollution, climate change, energy, water and the conservation of biodiversity have gathered widespread attention. Pesticides, fertilizers and other toxic farm chemicals can poison fresh water, marine ecosystems, air and soil. They can also remain in the environment for generations. Many pesticides are suspected of disrupting the hormonal systems of people and wildlife. Chemical Fertilizers run-off impacts waterways and coral reefs. Pesticides are also a major part of agriculture that negatively impacts the environment. Pesticides are the chemicals that can have a long-lasting effect on soil and plants if used continuously. Soil can get contaminated, air can get polluted, and residues of these pollutants can appear in food. The transition to agriculture from natural vegetation often cannot hold onto the soil and many of these plants, such as coffee, cotton, palm oil, soybeans and wheat, can actually increase soil erosion beyond the soil’s ability to maintain it. It is a matter of fact that we have to improve soil health by reducing soil degradation, reducing pesticide and chemical discharge into the soil and environment.
We offer our herbal product, Grandharvest Neutralizer which helps to enhance soil health, soil fertility and can also be used as fertilizer. The Grandharvest Neutralizer is an affordable and environmentally safe Herbal Product that successfully reduces the availability of metal ions and pesticide residues through a variety of adsorption, complexation, precipitation, and redox reactions. Grandharvest Neutralizer is a 100% herbal product, made out of plants & leaves, including leftover leaves from seasonal falls along with unused plants from nature and non-consumable plants from any sector. Grandharvest Neutralizer consists of a full range of nutrients, minerals, amino acids that are essential for plant growth and health.
Why Choose Grandharvest Neutralizer
Grandharvest Neutralizer empowers to neutralize the toxic effects of heavy metalloids and pesticide residues in the crop yields.
- The Grandharvest Neutralizer is the only one of its kind that neutralizes heavy metal contents and pesticide residues in the crop yield from the very first season after using this product along with conventional farming with chemical fertilizer.
- Grandharvest Neutralizer ingredients are balanced properly to neutralize the pesticides and heavy metals present in the crops after the usage of conventional farming methods of almost all types. (Grandharvest Neutralizer balances all commercial fertilizers and most all pesticide residues into non-toxic measures).
- The Grandharvest Neutralizer neutralizes the harmful effects of Lead, Arsenic, Mercury, other Heavy Metals and Pesticide Residues in crop yield. Laboratory tests of the crop yield carried out confirmed the drastic reductions as per Javik Bharat (127 pesticide residue). The result observed as unidirectional movement from plant to soil and not the reverse.
- Grandharvest Neutralizer also stimulates plant immunity to enhance the growth of crops by itself.
- Grandharvest Neutralizer is safe for humans, no need to use any mask or protective device while using this product.
- Grandharvest Neutralizer can be used for almost all types of crops including grain crops like cereals & legumes; sugarcane & cotton; horticulture like fruits, vegetables, flowers, and ornamental plants etc.